Follow the steps as per your Mac type to reinstall macOS on your Mac. Based on whether you have an M1-chip or Intel-chip powered Mac, follow the steps given below. There is a possibility that you have accidentally changed the display settings. Most probably, you have reduced the brightness level of your Mac to the minimum level.
- If you have an iTunes backup, the iTunes will prompt you to restore the backup to get back data.
- In this article, you can find how to fix this error happening while attempting restore on your iDevice.
- Because it would have gone through and auto-update if a new version had been available.
- Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery is a professional repair tool for iOS system.
- Once running into such an annoyance, there is no wonder why people will scream out like ‘why won’t my iPhone turn on?
- They’re widely available, affordable,…
In this window, you will see two boxes showing two modes for you to choose from. Choose the “Standard Mode” box so that your iPhone firmware will be restored without any data loss (The “Advanced Mode” will erase all the data). Then press the “Next” button to proceed to the next window. With such useful features, TunesKit iOS System Recovery is very easy-to-use. To restore iOS firmware, all you need to do is to click several buttons. Minutes later, your firmware on iPhone will be restored. The whole process doesn’t require any usage of iTunes, and it works even if your iPhone is suffering from issues like iTunes 4013 error.
- Right-click the corrupted or unopenable Word file and select “Properties”.
- If not, you can put your iPhone into recovery mode manually.
- When your iPhone or iPad says the firmware is not compatible, the first thing you need to do is to restart your computer.
IPhone updates are the most awaited Apple announcements. IOS updates not only bring an array of new features and fix any bugs in the previous version but also get more security for the device. The best iOS repair software is automated for fast and easy iOS repair. It supports the latest iOS and all the iPhone and iPad models. You can use original ROM the trusted iOS repair software—Stellar Toolkit for iPhone. It is secure and comprehensive solution to all iPhone software problems.
Check the signs of Word file corruption, and if you currently are experiencing one of the issues, your DOCX or DOC file is corrupted. When the download is completed, your iPhone is being repaired now.
However, don’t skip the repair entirely because it’s not safe to use a corrupted hard drive without repairing it first. The corruption could spread to other files and make them unavailable at the worst possible moment. As is well known, a backup is essential when something goes wrong. Restoring your iPhone can help restore to its original settings and fix a few software issues simultaneously.